200 CROCHET TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND TRADE by Jan Eaton
Join Crafter's Choice for a great deal on 200 CROCHET TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND TRADE
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, if you crochet, you’ll want to keep this invaluable reference in your crochet basket—at arm’s reach to refer to again and again. It’s almost as good as having an expert beside you to answer any crochet questions or dilemmas you might have as you stitch away. With well over 200 professional fixes and insider tips and secrets arranged by topic, you’re bound to learn something that will make your life easier! Peek inside for invaluable advice on how to:
• adapt patterns to create tailor-made garments
• choose the right hook for you
• substitute yarns and estimate the amount required
• mix and match yarn textures or stitch patterns
• deal with gauge variations and yard ends
• shape with increases and decreases
• create a professional finish for all your crochet projects
And the list goes on, and on, and on—there are just too many topics to mention here! What’s more, almost every section features a “try” or “fix it” callout suggesting ways to develop new skills and avoid common crochet errors. With all of this information packed into one convenient guide, this is a book no crocheter should be without!
160 pages • 7½" x 9½"
Crafter's Choice for more information